Due to current events, effective today Thursday March 26, 2020, our office will be closing early. Our hours will be M-F 8AM - 5PM and Sat 10AM - 4PM until further notice. We are still seeing patients in office and are working hard to service patients while at the same time protecting our staff and our patients. We are also working on a Telemedicine option for patient's and should have this implemented in the coming days. Thanks to all for your understanding and support during this time.
OUR TEAM OF HIGHLY TRAINED
And caring medical professionals are dedicated to providing you and your loved ones with the highest quality health care that is safe, compassionate,culturally competent and patient-centered
IN YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD
Our premises houses clinics and other offices
to help you provide best possible care with state-of-the-art technology
Open 7 days a week. No appointment is needed and
most major insurance is accepted.
We accept walk-ins for “USCIS Immigration Medical Exam”.
Corona Virus Notice:
♦ Rapid COVID-19 testing available. Results in 10 minutes. ♦
We advise patients with COVID symptoms or think had potential exposure to call the UNC Helpline (888-850-2684). This is to avoid exposure to our existing patients that are visiting our clinic. We greatly appreciate your cooperation.
Combating Corona virus while caring for you
1. Safety and health of our patients and their families is our highest priority.
2. We practice highest sterilization and disinfection measures in our facility for equipment, exam and treatment rooms and all the areas.
3. We are practicing rapid and efficient and effective protocols for exams and procedures to avoid exposure to other patients, etc.
4. Together we will combat this Corona virus while continue to care for our patients and families with best possible care.
- New Weight Loss Services: Without exercise! Only diet and medication needed. See results in 3 to 6 weeks. Please check with our staff on this new program.
COMPREHENSIVE SERVICES OFFERED
Sprains and strains
IV and Hydration Therapy
Onsite Lab work
Commercial Driver’s License Physicals
Fever and nausea
Sore throat, cough or cold
Onsite X-Ray exams